January - July 2024
Bring a friend nights
Our unit is shrinking so we need to recruit more girls to join us. Sadly, unlike the other Brownie units in Waddington and Bracebridge Heath we don’t have a ‘feeder’ Rainbow unit so almost never have girls moving up from Rainbows to our Brownie unit. So we have to look elsewhere to recruit new girls either moving to RAF Waddington or from the local area.
From January 2024, we will now run a bring a friend night/free taster session on the first meeting of every term.
For our existing Brownies, they are welcome to bring a friend they think may be interested in joining our Brownie unit.
For those with no connection to our unit, they are welcome to attend our free taster session.
- Who: Girls aged 6 to 9 years old (please note girls cannot join Brownies until they are 7 years old)
- How: Email Daffodil to book a place and receive venue details.
- When: Week beginning Monday 22 April
- Where: RAF Waddington
- Timings: Brownie friends – usual times. Free taster session attendees 6.15-7.30pm
- Wear: Anything comfortable to run around in with trainers
- Bring: A drink
- Tell: Let Daffodil know if your child has any allergies or health concerns we should be aware off.