Welcome to our COVID safety page. Although national COVID restrictions have been lifted; it’s more important than ever to ensure the continued safety of our Brownies, volunteers and parents. We are also mandated to follow our venue’s building and COVID safety risk assessments. Therefore, in line with both Girlguiding and our venue risk assessments :
- Brownies are to bring their own drink in a sealed bottle.
- No food or snacks are to be brought to the meeting.
- Brownies are to stay away if they or anybody in their household have COVID or any infectious illnesses symptoms.
- The venue will be cleaned before and after all meeting (using a combination of disinfectant spray & wipes).
- Parents entering the Church to scan in QR code – no longer required.
- Anyone over the age of 12 to wear a face mask unless medically exempt – no longer required.
- We will be taking temperatures of all Brownies – parents MUST NOT leave until this is completed – no longer required.
- We are restricting the use of shared equipment – no longer required.
- We will avoid direct physical contact between girls – no longer required.
- No singing or shouting to reduce airborne particles – no longer required.
- Social distancing of 2m wherever possible – no longer required.